Capture the spirit of the ocean and fond seaside memories with this Dolphin Tail Silver Ring. Inspired by the symbols of the ocean, travel and self-discovery, but only you can decide what it means to you. Beautifully hand crafted from sterling silver, the crystal stone shimmers in a light aquatic minty hue.
*Ring size is self adjustable from US 6 to US 10
DetailsMetal: 925 Sterling Silver
Weight: 1.80 grams / 0.06 oz
Plating: Anti-tarnish polish
Stone I: Hearts and Arrows Cut Zirconia
Shape I: Round Cut
Stone II: Crystal
Shape II: Ball
Size: US6 - US10 Self Adjustable
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Our return policy is effective for 30 days since receiving your
product. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and it must also be in the original packaging. For refunds, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number, item description and the reason for your return. Return requests for orders received and delivered after 30 days will be politely declined. We hope you understand. If 30 days have gone by since your order has been delivered, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange or a refund.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, your refund will be processed right away and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card (or original method of payment) within a few days- depending on your bank.
Please make sure to read our item descriptions carefully. Please bear in mind that photo may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor's display.
Every once in a while an issue may occur with an order. We are all only human! If this is the case, we are happy to assist you in any way we can. If the problem occurred as a result of an error on our part, we are more than happy to replace or refund the item.
● Faulty Product: If the product has a manufacturing defect.
● Wrong Item Sent: If we send you the wrong product, color or size.
Oops! Somewhere along the way you might have made a mistake. If any of these are the case, it’s up to you to sort things out and unfortunately we cannot refund your item.
Incorrectly Provided Address: If you made an error in the address. We are not responsible for orders not received due to incorrect shipping addresses entered by the customer at the time of purchase.
Return / Exchange Process
If you believe an error has occurred due to a mistake on our part, first of all, please accept our sincerest apologies! Your satisfaction is of the highest importance to us! We are happy to replace or exchange any items that we missed the mark on.
Exchange Request Instructions
Please follow these instructions for Return Request:
1. Take a photo of the problem – If the problem is size, please use a ruler.
2. Send an email with the subject line “Order # “YourOrderNumber” Replacement Request” to email@example.com.
3. Please include the following:
- The photo(s)
- A specific description of the issue
- The Order Number - If there are multiple products in an order, identifying the product with the issue
Our support team will respond within 1 business day and Return Instruction will be provided.
All orders are guaranteed for delivery. If orders are not received due to circumstances beyond our control, a replacement item will be ordered. The replacement item will be shipped to the original Shipping Address listed at the time the original order was placed. Refunds will not be granted if the customer ordered the incorrect size/color/quantity etc. We ship the exact item(s) that you select at time of purchase. If you require a change to your order, please email us ASAP and we will try our best to accommodate your request. If your order has already been processed or shipped, we cannot make changes to your order, and a refund will not be granted.
Items received that are defective or damaged will be replaced with the same item free of charge. We also provide full refunds in instances of defective or damaged goods.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Care for Bijoux Jewelry
You love your jewelry – learn how to take care of it with this handy guide to jewelry maintenance.
Take It Off.
Believe it or not, caring for your jewelry occasionally means taking it off, especially during the following activities:
- Sports: Playing any sports, wearing your jewelry to the gym, or doing any sort of exercise can shorten the longetivity of your jewelry and will require a touch up sooner than normaly required.
- Gardening: It is possible to chip your stones or knock the settings loose while doing heavy yard work.
- Cleaning house: It's a good idea not to wear your jewelry while doing the dishes: harsh chemical soaps or cleansers can soil the ring. It's a good idea to take off rings while washing your hands.
- If you'll be taking your ring off to do the activities above, make sure you have a safe -- and memorable -- place to put it. Our travel box is an easy and great place to store it before you wear it again.
- Keep It Free From Lotion, Sunscreen And Perfume. These products can gunk up and discolor your ring- it's a good idea to take it off before you apply product.
- These products can even gunk up your diamond, and even etch colored gemstones. It's a good idea to take your jewelry off before you put these things on.
- Have Your Setting Checked Regularly to avoid stones from falling.
- Most jewelers recommend you have your setting checked every six months to make sure nothing has become loose.
- DON'T SWIM IN THE OCEAN WHILE WEARING YOUR JEWELRY! If it's a Ring, cold water may shrink your fingers just enough to loosen it from your finger, and if you lose it in the deep blue sea, you won't be seeing it again.
- Be Careful In The Kitchen. Cookie dough, turkey loaf, a piecrust… it's great to mix with your fingers. But these foods can leave a film on your ring and really affect its luster.
- Don't Wear Jewelry In Swimming Pools and Spas - Chlorinated water can react with the metals found in jewelry causing color changes and even structural damage. As a result it's a good idea to remove jewelry before entering the pool or spa.
- Remove Your Jewelry Before Bathing - Remove all jewelry before showering or cleaning. Soap can cause a film to form, making it appear dull and dingy. By preventing the formation of this film you immediately reduce the occasions of servicing.
Keep It Clean.
Most jewelers will clean your jewelry free of charge, so take advantage of this courtesy. If you don't have time to get to the jewelry store, there are a few ways to clean your ring at home.
For any discoloration, BIJOUX suggests using the cleaning cloth provided and GENTLY rub of the part that is discolored. For any gunk build up, we suggest using a very MILD dish detergent to clean any lotion buildup from the bottom of the mounting. Simply scrub the top and bottom with a VERY soft toothbrush and rinse several times in hot water. For extra shine, soak your ring in a small bowl of ammonia diluted with three times the amount of water, and gently brush the top and bottom of the mounting with a VERY soft toothbrush. Dip the ring into the solution again, then rinse in warm water several times to be sure to get all of the solution off. You may set the ring on a soft towel to dry, or gently pat it dry.
NOTE: IF YOU DO THIS OVER AN OPEN DRAIN, USE A STRAINER!